GOLDEN Introduces New Look for GOLDEN Grounds, Mediums, Additives and Varnishes
March 24, 2017
Golden Artist Colors introduces a new look for its Grounds, Mediums, Additives and Varnish product segment in order to make these products more approachable to artists. This packaging redesign is part of an integrated educational campaign on Gels and Mediums that includes in-store promotions, signage and new educational videos.
GOLDEN offers the broadest range of professional quality acrylic colors, mediums and grounds, providing artists limitless possibilities for creative expression. However, many artists could benefit from a deeper knowledge of these materials. The company has a tremendous opportunity to engage with artists and educate them on the possibilities offered by this comprehensive product line. It may take up to several months for new labels and signage to cycle through inventory, so artists should visit their local art supply retailer often to experience these changes:
- Color coding has been added to container labels and coordinated with new colored shelf strips which define different products segments, thus simplifying the shopping experience
- Larger font for product name and description makes products much easier to identify and understand what they are used for.
- Some products will undergo a name change as part of the labeling refresh in order to more accurately reflect intended use or maintain consistency. Additionally, non-color products in 32 oz. and 128 oz. containers will be supplied with trilingual (English, French, Spanish) labels.
- GOLDEN Certified Working Artists will feature these products in mixed media classes.
- New print advertising, retail promotions, and social media activity will focus on non-color products, sharing additional product information and resources.
For more information regarding the products included in this repackaging effort, please visit www.goldenpaints.com/mixit.
To learn more about Golden Artist Colors, its three brands (GOLDEN Acrylics, Williamsburg Oils and QoR Watercolor) and comprehensive product offerings, please visit www.goldenpaints.com, call 800-959-6543 or email email@example.com to engage with a Material and Application Specialist.